Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Ashley promise to you...

Welcome to our blog. I'm VERY hesitant writing this thing because of MANY things I will list them here: 1.) I'm not a talented writer so for me this is not a 'show you how talented I am at writing' sort of thing. I have no desire to write a book so I'm not trying to show off. :) 2.) I know thousands of people (ok, maybe not thousands, a few, but I'm trying to be dramatic here...) who start a blog, do one post then never ever post to it again. I will do my BEST to not be that person. 3.) We don't have kids yet, but I promise that when we do I won't pretend they are the first to do anything. 4.) We don't have pets. period. If by some random chance I'm STILL writing this blog when we do get pets, I promise to not write FULL posts on our pet. It's a pet people. 5.) I don't like to read over things that I've written so if they sound random...they are. :)

Hmmm. Yes. I feel good about post 1.

2 comments: