Sunday, September 12, 2010

On our drive to Iowa...we stopped in Colorado!

Here's me with Jeana Cost, one of my best friends. We were roommates in college in Fargo. We met at a country club pool that we both worked at, the summer after our freshman year. She's such an amazing friend, mom, employee, and wife! She's balanced school and Mommyhood for MANY years, and I've been completely blown away by her and her stamina! It was SO nice to be able to stay over night with her and her family in Denver CO, they've just moved there within the year and I'm so excited for them and their new adventure! Only problem her and Jeremy have...they are snowboarders, and not skiers. :)
Jeana's precious family! Jeremy, Elsie and Owen.
Every time that I've ever stayed with the Cost's (in Fargo) Elsie crawls into bed with me halfway through the night. This time, since Jeff was in bed with me, she brought Jeff some 'friends' while I was in the shower.
Ah, memories! Here's Jeff on his old stomping grounds in Vail Colorado. In his pre-me days, he was a ski instructor for a few winters. What a stud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment