Sunday, September 12, 2010

Over the summer, we visited MN and I visited ND! Yey Family Time!

This is my youngest brother Landon (20) and his girlfriend, Kelli whom I got to meet (finally)! She SO sweet and poses like my mom! :)
This is random I know, but FRESH green beans from my Mom's garden! It was fun to pick them and see the AMAZING foods she's grown. They were delish! Who needs a farmers market?! (just kidding! I do!)
A lovely day in Maple Grove MN, visiting my brother Jordan (24-ladies, he's single!). We played bocce (see next photos, and yes, Jordan rarely wears a shirt) and relaxed in his apartment. Jeff took me on a Northewestern College Tour that weekend, Yes people, the Jeff Thune Legend returned! Ha! It was so fun to see the grounds of all those college stories and most importantly the football field. Ah...glory days. (Don't have photos of the field, don't be confused.)

No comments:

Post a Comment