Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another perk of living in the Midwest...


One of my BFF's from
College lives 'close'!

My bf from college called me to see if I could 'meet' her in Minneapolis (Fargo, where she lives is 3 hours and I'm about 5 hours...totally do-able!) this past weekend and I was able to! Her and Blake (her husband) were going to be there visiting some other friends so her and I got together at this cute cafe Saturday morning in White Bear Lake, MN. I unfortunately had a HORRIBLE cold (and I don't take anything being pregnant) so I felt like it was all a dream! But I'm SO thankful for our time together friend!

This is A picture of Keys Cafe. From google images. In the summer. Ha! It wasn't this sunny in Minnesota! I'll get this "take-a-picture-of-everything-for-your-blog thing down!



No comments:

Post a Comment