Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One benefit to living in the midwest...






Family & Old Friends!!

Brothers.
Landon has got skills...

They mocked the Ruckus, yet couldn't wait to ride that hog.
A pic for the Christmas Card and because we love to take pictures! (Thanks to our Mom!)
Uncle Landon & Uncle Jordan! Telling them the exciting news! I think it was more weird for me to think of my brothers as uncles than for me to think of myself as a mom!
We have grapes in our upper lips. WE thought this was hilarious. Jeff thought we have a weird sense of humor.
Ryan, Jenee and Samuel Harmon came to visit in November! They were passing through on their way to Chicago and stayed over night with us twice! SO FUN!

Sam is such a little stud and with parents like his, it can't be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment