Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thanksgiving in California

The 'reasons' we 'HAD' to go to the desert for Thanksgiving! The wedding of Josh Essig & Emily Fandino!
This handsome man was my partner to walk down the aisle! SO fun!
The Bride and me before wedding! Emily and I were roommates right before I got married and she was in our wedding. We met through the 20's group at Southwest and I'm SO GLAD for our friendship! Who else would laugh at my dumb jokes?! ;)
Some of the guys! Jeff had a blast hanging with these guys since they are his bff's (do guys say bff's?) from the desert.
The Bachelorette Party begins!

Ok, so this needs an explanation! For 2 reasons-1.) The 'older' gentlemen who I, the married pregnant one of the group is dancing with, is the Chef at the restaurant we ate at! He could really dance! He pointed me out and motioned me over so I couldn't resist! Ha! 2.) Emily is not picking her nose! She was adjusting her nose ring! :)
The Bride (who I've never seen dance!) dancing it up! It was such a fun and classy night! We were all out there without alcohol and innocently dancing (which if you usually see Bachelorette parties isn't the case :S).




Here is Thanksgiving Day. Jeff, Jesse Allen & Stu Rowland wrestling. And yes, this is the ONLY picture I got on Thanksgiving. Why?!

We were able to stop over to the Kudlac Casa for an evening of memories. They are such DEAR friends to us and their little girl Kruz is getting so big!
We had dinner & laughs & laughs & laughs, at my aunt Paula's house (she's the one next to me.). She had alot of baby name suggestions. There was MAYBE one serious one, the rest...will stay in our memories. ;)

Thank you to EVERYONE who made that trip such a fun one! We were wondering how it would 'feel' to 'go back' to California, and we can say that it was good to visit and yet we knew that we had made the right move to Iowa. (but we DOOOOOOO LOVE TO VISIT!! Especially in the winter!! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment