Friday, February 11, 2011

Prayer Request-House!!

Hello Friends and Family!!

A PRAYER REQUEST! We have a CASH offer in for our house! We're going to be submitting paper work to the Bank this weekend, so here's how you can pray specifically:

-The bank accepts the new offer

-The buyer (who is a Christian and knows some of our story this past year) will continue to go through with the purchase

-Everything goes smoothly and the house is out of our hands by the end of this month!

We're so thankful for our prayer warriors out there and all of you who have been on this "exciting" journey with us. I'm trying to not be cynical or jaded about any past offers or how we've had our hopes up numerous times. I believe God is doing all this in HIS PERFECT TIMING.

"Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer."-Psalm 4.1

We love you guys,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment